Hello and thanks for visitng!
Today's super card design was inspired by a fellow Team STIC sista last spring. I was lucky enough to be a recipient of Judy's beautiful card using paper I did not yet have - Pansy Petals. Then, today's Stampin Through The Catalogue Challenge appeared - use 'Friendly Hello' *Free during Sale-A-Bration. I love Pool Party and Basic Black together, this DSP is perfect for Judy's design.
* Click here to follow Lesley's StampinTrix on Instagram, I created a quick Reel to showcase this little beauty.
* Click here to follow Lesley's StampinTrix on Pinterest.
And here's the card details:
5 3/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black card base
(2) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 *Free Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper (DSP) 'til Feb 28th
3 1/2 x 3 Basic White Cardstock for the sentiment label
Friendly Hello Stamp Set *Free 'til Feb 28th
Memento Black Ink & Pool Party Ink
Classic Matte Dots
*** Click here to see the Friendly Hello Stamp Set & DSP available free with a $120 purchase.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card. And please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your order is between $60 & $134 dollars, then I can send yo a little thank you in the mail the following month with your thank you card. February's Host Code is NZTFGAXF
Assembly & Trix:
There's not many Trix with this card, what you see is what you get :) A Super simple eye catching design, versatile with many of our beautiful papers.
* Die cut the edge of the Basic Black card base, then score at 4 1/4
* Adhere the DSP to the card base flap with glue. ***Trix, I chose to glue two of the same pieces of paper together because I wanted the pattern to continue on the inside. Note on Judy's card the flip side of the Pansy Petals DSP is a lovely check pattern in Soft Succulent, so she used one piece of DSP instead.
* Stamp the floral image using Pool Party and then the greeting with Memento Black ink.
* Die cut and adhere to the card base with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. *** Trix, use Mini Glue Dots stacked together on the edge of the label that's attached to the card flap to ensure the label is evenly raised from the card base. (Cardstock and DSP are not the same thickness)
* Embellish with Class Matte Dots in Black.
Here's Judy's card that inspired mine! CASE - Copy And Selectively Edit - the designer :)
Its' still Freebie time - but only 'til Feb 28th ;)
|Click the image to see all the Sale-A-Bration products available|
*** During Sale-A-Bration, you'll also get your choice of any two stamp sets for Free if you choose to Join our Creative Community!
How does this work you ask?
*** Simply choose $165 of product & pay $135 - no shipping or taxes (in most provinces) and enjoy an ongoing discount of 20% on future orders.
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
*** Click here to Join The Stampin' Up!® Community ***
Please email me email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Technique Class To Go
- Blending & Masking Techniques -
using the Easter Friends Stamp Set or Stamp Set of your choice
Register & Payment due by Feb. 10th 2022 Kits will be ready for pick up Mar. 1st
$45 plus shipping if required
|Click the image for more information|
*** Class includes a full pack of Blending Brushes, Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, & pre-cut card supplies to make four cards, AND
* a written Tutorial with pictures, and a video - emailed March 1st 2022.
Enjoy & have a super day!