Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is for the TGIF Challenge #350 The Night of Navy and Blushing Bride background is watercoloured on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. I embossed the tips of the flower with gold heat embossing, all set on a Blushing Bride card base.
This week the TGIF Challenge Design Team is offering the opportunity to vote for the card you like. If you like my card, I'd love for you to vote for it. If I'm a winner then I'll be invited to be a guest designed in an upcoming challenge, how fun is that! Thanks Design Team - and thank you readers for voting :)
|Click my card to visit the #tgifc350 challenge|
Please click on either my card or the #tgifc350 image to visit their blog post and prepare to be inspired!
|Click the image to visit the #tgifc350 challenge|
Assembly & Trix:
* Apply a water wash to the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper before applying colour.
* Practise on some scrap paper first to decide on the intensity of colour. Remember the more water on the paper the more the colour will run and disapate. Set aside to dry and ***Trix, weigh it down with a clear block while you do the embossing step.
* Use an Embossing Buddy or something to remove static from the Floral Square so the embossing powder only goes where you wish. ***Trix, use a sponge dauber to dab the VersaMark onto the Floral Square Die. Emboss with Gold Embossing Powder.
* Emboss the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set with Gold Embossing Powder on Blushing Bride cardstock (CS) and fussy cut out.
* Distress the edges of the dry watercoloured layer with scissors and adhere using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue) to a Blushing Bride CS layer that is an 1/8 of an inch bigger. Then adhere to the card base with glue.
* Adhere the Floral Square to the watercoloured layer with Stampin' Dimensionals (dimensionals)
* Adhere the gold twine to the sentiment layer with Mini Glue Dots. ***Trix, adhere the sentiment to the watercolour layer with a dimensional where it hangs off the edge of the Floral Square.
*** And for a bit of fun, here's my question for you :) What's your favourite, the card with the distressed watercoloured layer, slightly off center as above, or the clean card below that is centered on the card base? Please leave me a comment in the comment section below I'd love to know your preference :)
*** Click here to shop my online store for the supplies to make this card.
*** Please remember to use the January Host Code VWEZDEJ4 when your shopping cart is $60 or greater and then I can send you a little thank you in the mail the following month with your thank you card.
Its time for the free stuff :)
|Click the image to see the Sale a-bration products available|
Remember for every $60 spent you earn a free stamp or paper, check it out, click the image above.
***And here's another inspiration video for you from the Stampin' Up!® Youtube channel
Enjoy and have a super day!