Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is for Judy's Sketch Challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, #518. Please click on either my card or the FMS image to visit their blog post directly and soak in the inspiration from all the talented participants!
My card is Colour Embossed and then Watercoloured. Click here to watch my Facebook Live Video for the 'Trix' of this technique.
|Click on my card to visit #FMS518|
|Click on the image to visit #FMS518|
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half portrait orientation)
3 3/4 x 5 Thick Basic White Cardstock (CS) Layer
Scrap Thick Basic White CS for the sentiment
Blessings of Home Stamp Set
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
Ink: Garden Green; Soft Sea Foam; Pool Party; Flirty Flamingo; So Saffron
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to make this card
Assembly & Trix:
*** The 'Trix' for this card is truly the technique. My goal is to post a video tomorrow. Please check out Lesley's StampinTix Facebook Page here for all the 'Trix' & Tips ***
* Stamp the image on the Thick CS layer using the Stamparatus™ with Garden Green Ink. Stamp the sentiment on the scrap Thick Basic White as well.
* Stamp the images again with VersaMark Ink.
* Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder.
* Apply a light watercolour wash to the area surrounding the floral image with Pool Party Ink.
* Watercolour the flowers with the colours as above and set aside to dry.
* When the watercolour flower image is dry emboss with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
* Adhere the embossed layer to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Fussy cut and adhere the sentiment to the image layer with dimensionals, and embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
*** Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your order totals $60 or greater. I'm happy to send a little thank you gift to you in the mail with your thank you card the following month. January's Host Code is VWEZDEJ4
Its time for the Freebies :)
|Click the image, then click 'Shop Now' and select Sale a-bration under Sales & Specials|
Enjoy & have a super day!
This is such a beautiful use of the sketch. Your watercoloring is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.ReplyDelete
Thx so very much Kim for your kind words! Thx for visiting and leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! :)ReplyDelete
Wow! This floral card is absolutely awesome! I just love the terrific coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.ReplyDelete
Thank you so very much Cecile for your enthusiasm and support! Thank you for the inspiration and opportunity to join the fun :)Delete