Hello and thanks so much for visiting!
Today's card is for Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights. I've been creating with the Ever Eden Cotton Paper for the past week and have learned more everyday. This card has a Heat Embossed Cotton Paper layer - and yes - this cotton paper handles heat embossing very well. Please click here to watch my Facebook Live video using this paper. I hope it inspires you to try something new with this unique paper.
If you like my card I'd love for you to vote for me, please click on the vote for me button below, to go directly to Kylie's International Highlights Gallery. Vote by clicking on the little heart in the top right corner of my card #32, within the gallery. If my card is one of the winners I will join Kylie's International Blog Hop at the end of the month.
Enjoy the inspiration you're sure to find in this gallery of talented demonstrators. Thanks so much for participating!
And here's the card details:
3 1/2 x 5 piece of Soft Succulent Ever Eden Cotton Paper
Basic White Note Cards
3/4 x 4 piece of Basic White cardstock for the sentiment
Christmas Season Stamp Set
Seasonal Labels Dies
Welcoming Woods Stamp Set
Soft Succulent Ink
Silver Metallic Stampin' Emboss Powder
Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon
Simply Elegant Trim
Expression In Ink Ephemera Pack
***One of the super things I learned with the Ever Eden Cotton Paper is that when ink is applied it doesn't soak in right away, leaving time to sprinkle with Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool***
Assembly & Trix:
Please click here to learn this technique on my Facebook Live video last week.
* Stamp the image using Soft Succulent ink on the dull side of the Ever Eden Cotton Paper, then sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and heat set.
* Crumple the Ever Eden Cotton Paper in a ball, then smooth it out to create a distressed background layer.
* Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue, (glue) to the Note Card and add the Ever Eden Cotton Paper. ***Trix, squish and move the paper a bit on the card front to create a rippled look, while leaving a slim white border around the edge.
* Stamp the leaves using Soft Succulent ink and die cut with the matching dies. ***Trix, to add more sparkle to the card, add a touch of Wink of Stella to the leaves. Then adhere to the card base with glue.
* Stamp the sentiment with Soft Succulent ink, and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Tie a bow using Soft Succulent Ribbon and adhere with a glue dot. ***Trix, cut the ribbon lengthwise to create two skinny strips of ribbon and tie the bow to add dimension and interest.
* Tie a bow using the Silver Elegant Trim and adhere with a glue dot.
* Embellish the card with sequins from the Ephemera Pack.
The December monthly 'Card Kit To Go' is available!
Sign up & Pay by Nov. 10th 2021 Kits will be ready for pick up Nov. 30th
$37 plus shipping if required (Canadian residents only)
* featuring the New Eden's Garden Collection - from the January to June 2022 Mini Catalogue
* a versatile kit perfect for All Occasions Cards and Christmas Cards.
* a cost effective sampling of products to add to your stash.
***Kit includes a full pack of Elegant Trim, a full Ephemera Pack of embellishments, Specialty Designer Series Paper & pre-cut card supplies to make four cards, AND
* a PDF Tutorial with pictures, and a Video - emailed November 30th.
My Card Kit's To Go are designed for you to purchase and complete on your own time with your own stamp sets.
Add on the Eden's Garden Stamp Set. Item #157823 click here to shop the collection
Tutorial only option available for $20 (Internationally)
Enjoy & have a super day!