Hello and thanks for visiting! Today is an exciting day for me! I've just learned that my thank you card entry into Kylie's October International Highlights Gallery received 104 votes - wow thank you all so very much for voting for my card! It is a great privilege to join the Winners Blog Hop! Enjoy the inspiration! Click on the blog hop list at the end of this post.
The theme for Kylie's blog hop is Thanks and Encouragement, and what's more encouraging than a hug of support for those going through tough times. And a card is really a hug with a fold in the middle, right :) Eden's Garden is a beautiful new collection of products coming in 2022. Stampin' Up!® often spoils us with a sneak peek and early release of fun new stamps and papers. As demonstrators we were able to order the products and begin creating with them this month. And starting in November customers can order them too!
In November, I'll be offering a 'Card Kit To Go' using his awesome suite of products, so stay tuned. Please click on my newsletter tab at the top to receive information about this card kit at the start of November. I think it's a versatile suite of products that can be used for Christmas cards as well!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Soft Succulent card base (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half portrait orientation)
3 7/8 x 5 1/8 Evening Evergreen cardstock (CS) layer
3 3/4 x 5 Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Succulent CS for the largest leaf wreath shaped die
3 x 3 Shimmery White CS for label die cut shape
Eden's Garden Stamp Set
Ink: Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen
Seasonal Layers Dies
Expression In Ink Ephemera Pack
Simply Elegant Trim
Assembly & Trix:
* Die cut the leaves from Soft Succulent CS using the largest leaf wreath shaped die.
* Die cut a piece of Shimmery White using the Seasonal Labels Dies.
* Stamp the leaves using Soft Succulent ink on the die cut shape and then stamp the sentiment using Evening Evergreen.
* Adhere gold leaves from the Ephemera Pack to the back of the die cut using Stampin' Seal.
* Adhere the Soft Succulent leaves to the label die using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue). ***Trix, cut apart the wreath shape and use two sections of leaves to add texture and dimension to the label. Layer one section on top of the label and one under the gold leaves from the Ephemera Pack.
* Adhere the Specialty DSP to the Evening Evergreen layer using glue, then wrap with gold trim. ***Trix, wrap the trim around the card tie a knot, secure with a Mini Glue Dot to keep the trim in place on the front of the card. Then tie a bow and adhere it to the card with a glue dot.
* Adhere the label to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals, then adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
Enjoy and have a super day!
Blog Hop Links