Hello and thanks for visiting!
With Christmas gift giving right around the corner - it's time for Gift Ideas! These super easy post it note holders are perfect for stocking suffers :)
This holder uses the fabulous new Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper! This paper is from the January to June 2022 Mini Catalogue - yes that's right! Stampin' Up!® always inspires us with new products that are coming our way. As demonstrators we are able to order select products now! Come and join our community of crafters - email me for more info email@example.com The stamp set is called Create with Friends, and I've added some gold twine for a little bling. The card base is Evening Evergreen.
This version uses the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Annual Catalogue.
Click here, @lesleystampintrix to visit my StampinTrix Instagram to see how this neat little notecard flips up!
And here's the details:
3 1/2 x 11 Cardstock of choice (Basic Black)
3 3/8 x 2 5/8 DSP of choice, (Pattern Party DSP)
3 x 3 scrap of basic White cardstock (CS) for the die cut shape
Joyful Life Stamp Set
Layering Circles Dies
Memento Black Ink Pad
Stampin' Blends petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo & Melon Mambo
Assembly & Trix:
* Score the CS at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2
* Adhere the DSP using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Stamp the image on a piece of Basic White CS dies cut with a Laying Circle Die.
* Colour with Stampin' Blends of choice, and adhere to notecard base with glue.
* Embellish as desired (Matte Black Dots)
* Adhere post it notes to card base with glue. ***Trix, ensure the score lines are well burnished so that the image section tucks in behind the post it note section.
Enjoy and have a super day!
For more info about the early sneak peeks of upcoming merchandise and purchasing the Starter Kit please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I'm always happy to talk about the Stampin' Up!® community. Click here, to purchase the starter kit