Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's thank you card come from a stamp set in the Mini Catalogue many people may thing is just for Christmas. It's not, woohoo, Stampin' Up!® has included sentiments for use throughout the year. Fantastic eh' So if you took a look at 'Peaceful Cabin' in the catty, take another look see. I've been creating a lot with this set and and will be posting a number of 'not just for Christmas' cards from this set in the coming weeks.
Also I've entered my card in Kylie's Bertucci's Monthly International Highlights Gallery. Please click on my card or the Vote for me button and visit Kylie's website. If you like my card I'd love for you to vote for it by clicking the little heart in the top right corner of the picture in the gallery. If I'm one of the top 10 winners, then I get to join Kylie's International blog hop at the end of the month. Thanks so much for playing along and supporting me .
Enjoy and have a super day!
|Click on the image to visit Kylie's Gallery|
And here's the card details;
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Grey card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half portrait orientation)
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper
2 pieces of 4 x 5 Thick Basic White cardstock (CS) layer one for the trees and one for the cabin
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento & Evening Evergreen
Peaceful Cabin Bundle (stamp set & dies)
Assembly & Trix:
* Adhere the DSP to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Stamp the cabin in Memento Ink. ***Trix, stamp close to the top of the 3 inch side of the CS, leaving just enough room for the die cut - this allows for more space at the bottom of the card to be shifted into place with the trees.
* Stamp the 'thank you' sentiment in Memento ink.
* Stamp the trees in Evening Evergreen Ink. ***Trix, same as above, close to the top of CS.
* Line up the cabin and the trees as you prefer and adhere with glue.
* Adhere the cabin and trees to the card base with Stampin' Seal. ***Trix, only use seal the base of the layer because,...............
*** And here's a neat trick, tuck dimensionals in behind the cabin near the top, and the trees near the top. This allows the cabin and trees to be lifted off the card base just slightly to give dimension without bulk at the base of the card. Neat trick from Patty Bennet :)
* Trim off the access CS with paper snips.
Gorgeous card Lesley! Love the star filled sky. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!ReplyDelete
Thx so much KylieDelete
Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the gallery!
Such a pretty card, Lesley!! ~ Kim KroekerReplyDelete
Thx so much Kim! I appreciate you taking time to visit 🙂Delete
I love your card!ReplyDelete
Thx so very much Theresa! And thx for stopping by 🙂Delete
Your card looks so peaceful, you can imagine the people inside curled up before a glowing fire! Love it Lesley!ReplyDelete
Thx so much for your message Deb! I'm loving this suite of products, very versatile. Loving the non black grey and silver :)Delete
Very pretty card Lesley!ReplyDelete
Thx so much for your kinds words Kim :)Delete