Hello and welcome to the 1st day of fall, thanks for visiting!
Today's birthday card is for my fabulous husband. He loves camping in the fall and since it's the first day of fall I chose to create a Harvest Moon. This card is also a single layer SIP card, (Stamps, Ink & Paper) the Stampin' Up!® creative challenge for this month is to create a birthday themed SIP card. Also the theme for the Paper Players PP559 Clean-and-Simple Challenge is Fall Fun! So whew, I'm checking off a lot of boxes with this little gem :)
Please check out all the inspiration from the Paper Players Challenge by clicking on either my card or the Paper Players image to visit their blog.
And here's the card details!
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock (CS) (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half portrait orientation)
To The Moon stamp set
Campology stamp set
Art Gallery stamp set
Ink Night of Navy, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Tuxedo Black Memento
Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends Markers
Assembly & Trix
* I love using the Stamparatus™ to create cards when using a few images. It allows me to position the stamps where I wish and practise before I create the card.
* Stamp the moon using Pale Papaya ink.
* Stamp the trees using Evening Evergreen ink.
* Stamp the tent using Black Memento ink.
* Cover the moon with a sticky note. ***Trix, I used a circle from the Layering Circle Dies, there's one that fits perfectly!
* Blend Night of Navy ink using a Blending Brush. ***Trix, tap the ink pad and swirl the colour into the blending brush on a piece of scrap paper then start blending on the card, this helps to create a light distribution of ink *remember less is more :) you can always build up the colour and layer it on more as you go.
* Blend Evening Evergreen ink to the base of the card and around the trees a bit.
* Colour the tent using the Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends markers.
* Stamp the sentiment using Evening Evergreen ink.
That's it, voila done! Enjoy! I always find colouring with the Blending Brushes so relaxing. Have a super day!
*****Please remember if you'd like to shop my online store to #makeacardsendacard for someone special in your life, please use the Monthly Host Code (found on the right side bar) I'm happy to send a thank you gift to you the following month when your order is $60 or more. The Host Code for September is HRKS43TY
Is your wish list long? If so, you may wish to consider purchasing the Starter Kit for $135, the excellent thing is that you can chose $165 worth of product and pay no tax or shipping in most provinces - yes it is an excellent value :)
|Click the image to purchase the Starter Kit|
*****Until September 30th 2021, Stampin' Up!® is offering an additional bundle of freebies - please see the image below - to chose your free bundle of products. *And you will also receive a one month Paper Pumpkin kit - yes it is an excellent value :)