Hello and thanks so much for visiting!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
The thank you card for my customers this month features the new Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set. This versatile stamp set is terrific for #simplestamping cards. I added Black Baker's Twine because I love it! but you could add a strip of cardstock as well to keep it simple, or layer it up with more ribbon or DSP strips etc.
The little hidden gem on this card is the brush stroke border, created using the Textures & Frames free stamp set. It's free during Sale a-bration (SAB) on now til September 30, 2021 with a $60 purchase.
I love black with bright colours, but you could use any colour combo you wish! I wanted to create a card without flowers and I realize every card does not need a bow - I know - gasp - right!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/4 folded in half landscape orientation)
3 1/4 x 5 1/4 Basic White cardstock (CS)
2 x 5 1/4 Strip of Basic White CS
Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set Click here, Lesley's online store to shop
Textures & Frames **Free Sale a-bration (SAB) stamp set Click here, to view Textures & Frames
Ink: Memento Black; Coastal Cabana; Magenta Madness; Polished Pink; Granny Apple Green
Black Baker's Twine
Matte Black Dots
*****Click here, Lesley's online store to shop the Mini Catalogue
*****Click here, to see all the SAB products available.
Assembly & Trix:
* Use the 3 brush stroke stamp and stamp an alternating pattern on the 2 inch strip of CS using two ink colours of your choice. ***Trix I used an ink pad and carefully inked the outside two edges using the centre brush stroke as a visual guide to help me align the stamp.
* Cut this stamped 2 inch strip in half lengthwise and keep one strip for another card.
* Stamp the "sending thanks" sentiment at the bottom of the larger Basic white layer using the colour of your choice.
* Adhere the striped strip to the sentiment strip using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Wrap Black Baker's Twine around the card and add a bow if desired.
* Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Embellish with Matte Black Dots
Click here to join the blog hop and enjoy the inspiration.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!