Hello and thanks for visiting!
I've had the good fortune of participating in a Card Swap using products from the new Mini Catalogue. What's a card swap you ask? It's like a cookie exchange but with cards. A group of demonstrators from Canada have come together to create cards to share with each other. I'll be sharing their cards on my Stampin'Trix Facebook Business Page in the future.
My card features the Joyful life and Whimsical Trees stamp sets with the fabulous Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) This paper has shimmer throughout it, it's simple gorgeous!
I absolutely love the little hedgehog, she seems so excited to share her little gift of apples, I thought it was pure joy, so that's why I opted for the sentiment from the Whimsical Trees stamp set. There are so so many new beautiful products in the Mini Catalogue, I hope I've inspired to add something new to your Christmas card creations.
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White card base (41/4 x 11 folded in have portrait orientation)
4 x 5 1/4 Basic White Card Stock (CS)
Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper ( DSP) three strips each 4 1/8 in length, widths: 1 1/2; 3/4; 3/4
Scrap Basic White for circle die
Joyful Life stamp set
Whimsical Trees stamp set
Ink: Blushing Bride , Polished Pink, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends Markers: Polished Pink; Mint Macaron; Melon Mambo
Layering Circles Dies
White Glittered Organdy Ribbon
*****Click here, Lesley's 'My Projects' page to shop the products used on this card. Remember to use the Host Code for the month when your order totals $60 or more and then I can send you a little thank you in the mail the following month. The Host Code for August is JXS2H3W4
Assembly & Trix;
* Stamp the holly pattern on the Basic White CS layer stamping off once for a lighter image.
* Blend Blushing Bride ink onto the card layer where you'd like the snowflakes to float.
* Stamp the hedgehog using Black Memento ink and the 'Joy' sentiment using Polished Pink on Basic White CS. ***Trix, Align the images together using the Stamparatus™ before stamping to ensure the circle die will fit around it.
* Colour the hedgehog with blends.
* Die cut the hedgehog using a scalloped circle from the die collection.
* Adhere the strips of DSP using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue) staggering them just a bit off set for interest. ***Trix, to create dimension with the snowflakes adhere the first snowflake with glue and ensure that it tucks just under the strips of DSP.
* Adhere the ribbon to the back of the scalloped circle with Stampin' Seal, then attach the image to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Adhere the 2nd snowflake to the card. ***Trix, double up the dimensionals so the snowflake looks like its floating down onto the card
*****It's Sale a-bration time! Click on the image below to view the free products you can earn from now 'til September 30, 2021
|Click on the image to view the Sale a-bration Products|
*****More free stuff! Yes during Sale a-bration purchase the Starter Kit and receive a Free Bundle! This is an absolutely super deal! Joining Stampin' Up!® means purchasing the starter kit - that's it - no further commitment. You create your own kit by choosing what you want. Chose $165 worth of product & pay $135 No taxes and no shipping! Click on the image to purchase the starter kit and join our community :)
Click the image to purchase the starter kit & join SU
Enjoy and have a super day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!