Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the Colour Challenge over @ CAS Colours & Sketches. This is my third challenge as guest designer with the team, and I'm loving the opportunity to create with them, hopefully our creations will inspire you! This months colour challenge is to use Pool Party, Night of Navy & Flirty Flamingo together on your card. Please click the hyperlink above to visit the challenge.
The Sailboat Builder Punch, #157905 is carrying over into the New Annual Catalogue. I've added the sentiment from the On The Ocean Stamp Set, #160772. It was introduced in the January to April 2023 Mini Catalogue with matching On The Ocean dies, #160774, both are available in the new annual catty.
*** The Trix ***
* Use a Blending Brush, #153611 to add a bit of Pool Party ink to the 4" x 5 1/4" Basic White cardstock layer. I stamped and adhered the sailboat & waves layer first, then adhered the layer to a Thick Basic White card base at the end.
* Punch out the sailboat from Night of Navy & Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
* Use the Scalloped Contours Dies, #155560 to create the waves from Pool Party cardstock.
***Trix, create dimension with layers,
* Adhere the first strip of scalloped waves with glue, then adhere the Night of Navy section of the sailboat with glue, adhere the second layer of waves with dimensionals and offset the waves slightly to create a sense of movement.
* Adhere one Flirty Flamingo sail with glue but adhere the front *Jib sail with dimensionals.
***Trix, lay the waves on the card - without adhesive - to line up & position the sentiment, stamp with Night of Navy and then adhere the sailboat and waves.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Enjoy & have a super day!
The pop of pink from the sails makes for an eye-catching sailboat Lesley and I love the way you combined sets too. A fab CAS card!ReplyDelete
thx so very much Joanne for your kind words! thanks for the visit to my blog and the inspiration!Delete
You have done an amazing job as the guest designer! Love the little boat and the shading behind the sail is the perfect touch. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!ReplyDelete
Thanks so very much! My pleasure to comment, I loved your card! Looking forward to seeing your future creations :)Delete
Absolutely gorgeous, Lesley! I love this beautiful simplicity! Thanks for being such a creative guest.ReplyDelete
Awe Cécile thank you for your lovely comment, the challenges are great fun! thank you! :)Delete