Hello and thanks for visiting!
I'm so excited! Today is my first Guest Designer Challenge with CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge! I am thrilled to create a few cards for the next three months with the Design Team. I hope you learn a *Trix* or two along the way and most of all I hope you're are inspired to create!
Please click the hyperlink above, or the image below to visit the challenge blog, and then go make a card with this awesome colour combination!
This colour challenge is to use Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce & Melon Mambo - three terrific, bold colours that just say, "look at me" :)
*** The Trix ***
* Use the Stamparatus, #146276 to create an even, clean colour application *
* Stamp the flowers from the Sending Smiles Stamp Set, #158701 on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White cardstock using the colours above. The Stamparatus allows you to ink up the stamp multiple times to saturate the colour and add depth to the image. Then adhere the layer to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 " Thick Basic White card base with glue.
* Season your stamp * If you find your photopolymer stamp doesn't stamp cleanly, (especially when new) clean the stamp first, scrub it a bit with a damp microfibre cloth to ensure there's no residue from production left on the photopolymer. Ink it up and stamp off on a scrap piece of paper and then clean again with a damp Shammy, #147042 before stamping on your card.
* Use a simple image and a greeting that pops * The Happy Birthday comes from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set, #158763, stamped with Crushed Curry then cut out with Paper Snips, and adhered with dimensionals.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Please click the image to visit CC&S508
|Please click the image to visit the challenge|
Enjoy & have a super day!
Thx so very much Sue!Delete
So very pretty, Lesley! I love the flowers and the dimension behind the sentiment. Beautiful card!ReplyDelete
thx so very much Michal, I haven't used these flowers enough, I love them with the bright colours from this challenge. Thx for the inspiration!Delete
Lesley I think these flowers are perfect for this week's colours - a beautiful CAS card! Welcome to the team - so pleased you are guesting with us at CC&S this month!ReplyDelete
Awe Joanne, thx so much for the welcome! Truly I'm so grateful for this fun opportunity! I love the challenges.:)Delete