Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the neat sketch called - Balance - over @ As You See It Challenge & it's a little different from what I usually create. I was really drawn to the graphic look of the Loveliest Layers Decorative Masks but I haven't played with them much - and now they're retiring! The #AYSI296 challenge inspired my creativity. Please click the hyperlink above or the image below to enjoy the inspiration, and then go challenge yourself to try a new style.
*** The Trix ***
* Use Grid Paper, #130148 to line up a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Basic White cardstock and hold in place with washi tape. Lay the mask on top of the cardstock and line up with a grid line, hold in place with washi tape.
* Blend Basic Gray ink colour onto the mask using Blending Brushes, #153611 ***Trix, remember less is more, add colour in layers to create the desired depth of colour.
* Create a green flower with Soft Sea Foam ink and Pear Pizzazz ink (retiring colour) on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and cut out with scissors. ***Trix, add a bit of dimension by curling the petal and adhering the centre of the flower only.
* Stamp the sentiment from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set, #158763 using Memento Black ink and round a couple of corners to pick up on the graphic elements of the mask. Adhere with dimensionals.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Click the image to visit #AYSI296
|Please click the image to visit the challenge|
Both the Annual Catalogue and the Mini Catalogue are retiring, click the image to view the sale products.
*** Click here to check out the retiring products.
Enjoy & have a super day!
Oo, love the look of these stencils - and great sophisticated colors! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!ReplyDelete
Thx so very much Heather, I wish I had played with them sooner - ha.Delete
Thank you for the visit and terrific inspiration challenges.
This is a really cool interpretation of the sketch, Lesley! I love the colours you chose, too! Thanks for getting sketchy with us at As You See It Challenges!ReplyDelete
HI Heather, thanks so much for the visit and your lovely compliment! Your great sketch helped nudge me out of my creative comfort zone :)Delete