Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the neat sketch called - Balance - over @ As You See It Challenge & it's a little different from what I usually create. I was really drawn to the graphic look of the Loveliest Layers Decorative Masks but I haven't played with them much - and now they're retiring! The #AYSI296 challenge inspired my creativity. Please click the hyperlink above or the image below to enjoy the inspiration, and then go challenge yourself to try a new style.
*** The Trix ***
* Use Grid Paper, #130148 to line up a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Basic White cardstock and hold in place with washi tape. Lay the mask on top of the cardstock and line up with a grid line, hold in place with washi tape.
* Blend Basic Gray ink colour onto the mask using Blending Brushes, #153611 ***Trix, remember less is more, add colour in layers to create the desired depth of colour.
* Create a green flower with Soft Sea Foam ink and Pear Pizzazz ink (retiring colour) on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and cut out with scissors. ***Trix, add a bit of dimension by curling the petal and adhering the centre of the flower only.
* Stamp the sentiment from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set, #158763 using Memento Black ink and round a couple of corners to pick up on the graphic elements of the mask. Adhere with dimensionals.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Click the image to visit #AYSI296
|Please click the image to visit the challenge|
Both the Annual Catalogue and the Mini Catalogue are retiring, click the image to view the sale products.
*** Click here to check out the retiring products.
Enjoy & have a super day!