Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
Today's card design is inspired by the #tgifc411 Sketch Challenge over @ TGIF Challenges. Please click the hyperlink or the image below to visit their blog then go give the challenge a try :)
*** The Trix ***
* 'Love It Chop It' - as Kylie & Bruno would say - The Regency Park DSP pack, #160559 is full of beautiful coordinating patterns. Play around and choose the combination you like best.
* Choose the colours from the DSP for your 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base and sentiment ink colour - The first card uses Night of Navy and the second is Poppy Parade.
* Create a sentiment with the Conversation Bubbles Bundle, #160637 and adhere with dimensionals.
* Colour the Rhinestone Basic Jewels, #144220 with Stampin' Blends Markers to match the card base colour.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.
Blog Hop Links
Please click the image to visit #tgifc411
|Please click the image to visit the blog challenge|
Enjoy & have a super day!
This is a very nice card!ReplyDelete
thx so very much Theresa!Delete
Lovely Card. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Thank you Trish!Delete
Love how you used the different patterned DSP. Pretty Card!ReplyDelete
Thx so much Verna I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for the visit :)Delete
This DSP is gorgeous. Great card Lesley. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!ReplyDelete
Thank you so very much Kylie! Thank you for the opportunity to play in a blog hop! :)Delete
So pretty, Lesley! What a great way to show off the DSP! ~ Kim KroekerReplyDelete
Thank you Kim, it was fun to create. Thanks for the visit!Delete
Lesley, great card Thanks for sharingReplyDelete
This is one of the best ways I have seen this stamp set used. Very clever and pretty.ReplyDelete