Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by 3 challenges. The Retro Rubber Challenge inspired me to use an old favourite from 2007. I grabbed this set because of the Easter Challenge over @ The Paper Players Challenge. The colours came together because of the Color Challenge over @ TGIF Challenges. Please use the hyperlinks to visit these blogs and find your inspiration!
*** The Trix ***
* I chose the diagonal line on the Retro Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Die Cut or Punch (I used both :) Layers and My Choice - Colouring Tools! I used a combo of Stampin' Blends Markers, a Blender Pen and Sponge Daubers, because I think we all need to use what we have!
* The Blushing Bride 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base has a 4" x 5 1/4" layer of Blushing Bride, *Trix, distress the edges a bit to add a bit of dimension. I thought the Blushing Bride tag needed a little something so I embossed it with the Raindrops Embossing Folder, #160554.
* Stamp the bunny scene using the wood mount Bunny Hugs stamp set with Memento Black Ink. Colour the basket with Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Marker, #154887. The eggs and flowers are coloured with a Blender Pen, #102845 by picking up ink from the Blushing Bride, Highland Heather and Pear Pizzaz ink pad. (I stamped the flowers with Pear Pizzazz). Use a Sponge Dauber, #133773 to apply a bit of blushing bride ink to the bunny's belly.
* Die cut the bunny scene with a Scalloped Contour Die, #155560 and adhere to the card with dimensionals. Add the stamped Easter greeting with dimensionals and embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels coloured with Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Marker.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Enjoy & have a super day!
Lesley, You made such a cute Easter card. That bunny is delightful. I love the style of that stamp set. Thanks for participating with The Paper Players challenge this week.ReplyDelete
Thank you Suzanne, this bunny is a fave! Thank you for the inspiration!Delete
Lesley your cute bunny on his Easter egg hunt is just perfect and I love the soft pastels you chose for you colour scheme too. Thanks for playing with my Easter theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!ReplyDelete
Thank you very much Joanne. I truly appreciate your lovely compliment and visit! Love the challenges, thank you :)Delete
lol, one of my fave Easter sets of all time - I still have mine, too - that bunny is a cutie, and even sweeter with that color on his tummy - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!ReplyDelete
Thx so very much Heather I love reading your lovely comments, thank you for the visit and great challenge!Delete
Such a super cute, Lesley. Love the colors and your little bunny on his Easter egg hunt! So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this weekReplyDelete
Thank you very much Jaydee for your lovely compliment, I appreciate the visit to my blog!Delete
Thanks for offering the inspiration :)