Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the Colour Challenge over @ Global Design Project - Use So Saffron, Balmy Blue &Granny Apple Green. & The Birthday Theme Challenge over @ TGIF Challenges. Please click the hyperlinks to visit the blog challenges and enjoy the inspiration!
*** The Trix ***
* Stamp the Ray's of Light Stamp, #158925 on a piece of Basic White cardstock using So Saffron Ink. *Trix* stamp off first, then stamp the image. Add a little more So Saffron ink with a blending brush, to soften the contrast.
* Stamp the Birthday sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set, #151595 with Balmy Blue and die cut using a Something Fancy die, #160424 . Tie on a piece of Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon, #160448 and adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
* Stamp a couple of bathing suits in Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green, and fussy cut out, adhere with dimensionals. Embellish with Iridescent Pastel Gems, #160429
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Host Code, found on the right sidebar of this blog post, when your order is $60 - $135 to receive a little thank you from me.
If you've ever considered purchasing the Starter Kit, Sale-a-bration is an excellent time to Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar, because it ships for free with no tax in most provinces.
*** However ***
During Sale-a-bration choose from
Three Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit Options, ...
* Receive the new Boho Blue Mini Stamp Cut & Emboss Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Receive the original white Mini Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Your choice of $225 Stampin' Up!® products for only $135 ***Save $147.22 & get $90 worth of product***
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
*** Click here to visit my Join page on the Stampin' Up!® site.
Enjoy and have a super day!