Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's fun card was inspired by the Colour Challenge over @ Just Add Ink this week. Use Petal Pink, Bermuda Bay & Blackberry Bliss. And, the Tag Fancy Challenge @ Stampin Fancy Friday. Please click on the hyperlinks and visit the challenge for fabulous inspiration.
Today's card uses the Celebrations Tags Dies, #159866 on a card, because sometimes I want to write a card & give a gift card :) the tag is actually a gift card holder, cool eh!
Assembly & Trix,
***Trix, trim the right side off the card front on the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Petal Pink card base, to create a slightly different opening with a bit of dimension and interest.
* Emboss a 3 1/8 x 5 1/8, and a 1' x 5 3/8 piece of Petal Pink cardstock with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, #155433 and adhere to the card base. The 1 inch piece fits on the right inside edge of the card.
* Die cut the gift card tag from the Celebrations Tags die set from a piece of Basic White cardstock & a couple of snowflakes from a scrap piece of Shimmery White cardstock, #101910.
***Trix, use a Water Painter, #151298 to dab the snowflakes with water then Bermuda Bay ink to vary the colour intensity and set aside to dry.
* Die cut the tag with the snowfall die and add a bit of Petal Pink ink with a blending brush.
* Stamp a fun image on the tag with Memento Black ink. I used a retired fave, the pig from the retired Joyful Life stamps set, #156529. Colour the pig with Petal Pink, Bermuda Bay & Blackberry Bliss, I used a combo of Stampin' Write & Stampin' Blends Markers because that's what I had.
* Emboss the sentiment with White Embossing Powder, #155554 on a scrap piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and adhere with glue. Assemble the gift card, tuck the snowflakes in and add a couple of bows.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a little thank you gift from me. November Host Code E3KYKVHA
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Enjoy & have a super day!
Very sweet - I really love the textured embossing elements and beautiful soft ribbons. Chantell Just Add InkReplyDelete
Thx so very much Chantell! It was a fun one to make. Thanks for the great challenges!Delete
This is a gorgeous gift card Lesley. Your little piggy is coloured so beautifully and how cute for the piggy bank to deliver the funds! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.ReplyDelete
Ha, Love the humour Jan! I didn't think of that, so fun!Delete
Thx so very much for stopping by and providing the inspiration in the first place :)