Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the #492 Colour Challenge over @ CAS Colours & Sketches Use Pale Papaya, Sahara Sand & Pacific Point. What a fun colour combo eh! The brightness of the Pacific Point is beautiful with the Autumn feel of Pale Papaya & Sahara Sand together. Please click on the hyperlink to visit their blog and enjoy the inspiration.
Assembly & Trix
* Stamp the leaves from the Season of Chic stamp set, 158810 onto a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock. ***Trix, use sponge daubers to apply ink to the stamp, to vary the colour intensity.
* Stamp the leaves again on a scrap piece of Basic White, using the same method, then die cut out using the Chic Dies, #158815
* Emboss the Sahara Sand Layer with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, before adhering it to a piece of Pacific Point cardstock a smidge bigger. Adhere both to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Sahara Sand card base.
* Adhere the die cut leaves to the Sahara Sand layer, ***Trix, dab on a tiny bit of glue to the wider parts of the leaves then allow it to dry for a few moments before adhering it to the layer - this helps the glue set so it doesn't seep out.
* Apply ink to the 'swoosh' with sponge daubers and stamp on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock then stamp the sentiment with Pacific Point ink. Fussy cut out and adhere with dimensionls
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a little thank you gift from me. October Host Code PWQSXHBJ
- Or -
Consider adding your products to a Starter Kit & Join the Fun!
Stampin' Up!® is offering a Joining Special October 4th to 31st
Choose $206 worth of products and pay $135, no tax or shipping (in most provinces)
Click the image to visit the Join page of my online shop
|Click the image to Join the fun
I enjoyed the discount for 5 years before I decided to start my online business. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Enjoy & have a super day!