Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card was inspired by the Just Add Ink Challenge Sketch. Please click on either my card or the sketch image to visit the JAI Challenge Blog Post for more inspiration!
I was happy to see the Gilded Leafing, #154560 return in the New Annual Catalogue. If you haven't tried this product it's worth a look.
Click here Lesley's StampinTrix on Instagram for a quick 'how to' Reel
|Click my card to visit the #JAI606 Challenge|
Assembly & Trix:
* Die cut the floral burst Artistic Die, #155371 from Basic White cardstock.
* Use Sponge Daubers, #133773 to add Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet and Granny Apple Green ink to the image.
* Stamp the HB sentiment from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set, #159238 with Sweet Sorbet ink on a 1/2 x 4 1/4 strip of Basic White cardstock.
***Trix, use a ruler as a straight edge and run a line of Stampin' Seal along the edge of the ruler to create two sticky strips on the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock. Dab on the Gilded Leafing and rub off access.
* Adhere the layer to the card base and the inked Artistic Die with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. ***Trix, dab glue on the artistic die randomly, allow to dry a bit until the glue becomes clear and tacky. Then position on the card base. This prevents glue from seeping out.
* Adhere the sentiment strip with dimensionals and embellish with In Color Opal Rounds, #159185.
*** Click here to shop the supplies for this card. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135, then I can send you a little thank you gift. June Host Code HTFBTSKR
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
*** Click here to purchase your choice of Starter Kit products & enjoy the benefits!
Please click on the image to visit the #JAI606 Blog Post
|Click the image to visit #JAI606|
It's Sale Time - The Mini Catalogue ends June 30th
Click the image to check out all the Retiring Products!
|Click the image to shop the sale!|
Enjoy & have a super day!
That is a beautiful card. Thanks for the tip about the glue. I hate it when it all seeps out!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks so very much for visiting a leaving your lovely compliment Lisa. Glad you found the little Trix helpful :)Delete
Such a beautiful die! Love the Guilded Leafing - it's so much fun to play with and is a great way to section off your card. Chantell Just Add InkReplyDelete
Thx so much for your compliment and the visit Chantell!Delete