Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the Retro Rubber - Groovy Baby Challenge #179. Please click on either my card or the #rrcb179 image to visit their blog. The Retro Rubber Challenge encourages us to give our old stamps some love and this challenge is to be inspired by the 60's. I hope my card inspires you to create a card, either with an old fav or a current stamp - just get stamping, have fun and make it Groovy Baby!
|Click my card to visit #rrcb179 challenge|
Assembly & Trix
* The card layout is inspired by Mary's Stampin' Pretty tutorial. Please click here to see the Step-By-Step Tutorial on her website.
* The brightly coloured background was created with the little flower burst from Baroque Motifs 2007 stamp set using Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape & (retiring) Magenta Madness.
* The 'Happy Birthday' wood mount stamp is called Stylized Birthday from Stampin' Up!®, I'm not sure the age of it, any guesses?
* I changed up the ribbon detail to use the wider Magenta Madness because I thought the loop flowed with the loops on the font. ***Trix, tie the ribbon loop with twine, and then adhere to the back of the fussy cut Happy Birthday before adhering to the die cut circle. It helps to keep it flowy - is that word? :)
* The current products I used are the 'From All Of Us' sentiment from the Party Puffins stamp set, #155054 & the Layering Circles dies, #151770.
*** Click here to shop for the current supplies, have fun mixing it up and adding in a favourite Happy Birthday stamp set from your collection.
Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 and then I can send you a little thank you in the mail the following month with your thank you card. April Host Code NS7XFD2R
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
*Click here to join Stampin' Up!®
Please click here to visit the Retro Rubber Challenge #179
|Click the image to visit the #rrcb179 challenge|
The new catalogue is coming May 3rd!
Click the image to shop the sale
|Click here to see all the products on sale!|
Enjoy & have a super day!