Hello and thanks for visiting!
Todays card features the Waves Of The Ocean Collection, #161797. This is an early release from the *upcoming* Annual Catalogue. The stamp set, called Waves Of Inspiration, #158833 and the Waves Dies, #158840 will be available in the upcoming Annual Catalogue, however the Waves Of The Ocean Designer Series Paper, #159982, Blue Foils Specialty Paper, # 159983 & Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels, # 159396, are available while supplies last.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card.
Assembly & Trix:
* This slimline card measures 7 x 7 folded in half to create a 7 X 3 1/2 landscape orientated card using Night Of Navy cardstock (CS).
* The 3 x 7 piece of gorgeous DSP is bordered with a piece of Pacific Point CS, slightly larger, about a 16th of an inch.
* The Waves Dies are cut from Basic White CS and Coastal Cabana Foil.
* The fabulous sentiment is stamped with Pacific Point ink and cut out with one of the label dies from the Waves Dies set. *** Trix, add a piece of Metallic Mesh Ribbon, #153550 for a little extra dimension.
* For a bit of bling, embellish with the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
*** Can you spot the Jewels on this fabulous DSP? The artist has created so much dimension it's hard to tell what's paper and what's an embellishment? And - hint - I've added 'mystery jewels' can you spot it? Please leave me a comment and I'll draw a winner on March 6th :) Have Fun! ***
Please click the image below to view the YouTube Video Stampin' Up!® created
|Click the image to watch the video|
*** Click here to shop my online store and don't forget to use the new monthly Host Code, KDU2GMVJ for March 2022, when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135. Then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail the following month with your thank you card :)
If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. -Or- claim your Stampin' Rewards.
Please email me email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
For more inspiration please click the links below to follow Lesley's StampinTrix on the Socials :)
Click to visit:
Enjoy & have a super day!