Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today I'm taking part in a 'new to me' card challenge called Retro Rubber Challenge Blog - The challenge that loves old stamps. Challenge #177 is a Tic Tac Toe challenge, I chose birthday, patterned paper and metallics.
Please click on either my card or the #rrcb177 image to visit their blog and soak in the inspiration!
|Click my card to visit #rrcb177|
* I purchased the Stampin' Up!® 2006 stamp set called Silly Sealife years ago when my son was small. Then when I saw the Waves Of The Ocean 'patterned paper' I had to bring back this little favourite, and make my son a birthday card. The 'birthday' sentiment is from the Stampin' Up!® 2005 stamp set called Sincere Salutations.
* The wave is the 'metallic' for this challenge and I hope it qualifies. Its die cut from the Blue Foils Specialty Paper, #159983 using the Waves Dies, #158840
*** Click here to shop the Waves Of The Ocean Collection. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135. Then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card next month. March host Code is KDU2GMVJ
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. -Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
* Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
Please visit the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog by clicking on the image below.
|Click the image to visit #rrcb177|
The Waves Of The Ocean Collection includes a stamp set and dies that will be available in the upcoming Annual Catalogue this May. However,......
* Waves Of The Ocean Designer Series Paper, #159982
* Blue foils Specialty Paper, # 159983
* Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels, # 159396
* will only be available while supplies last
Click the image below to watch the Stampin' Up!® YouTube Video showcasing this terrific collection
|Click the image to watch the YouTube Video|
Enjoy & have a super day!