Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today I'm taking part in a 'new to me' card challenge called Retro Rubber Challenge Blog - The challenge that loves old stamps. Challenge #177 is a Tic Tac Toe challenge, I chose birthday, patterned paper and metallics.
Please click on either my card or the #rrcb177 image to visit their blog and soak in the inspiration!
|Click my card to visit #rrcb177|
* I purchased the Stampin' Up!® 2006 stamp set called Silly Sealife years ago when my son was small. Then when I saw the Waves Of The Ocean 'patterned paper' I had to bring back this little favourite, and make my son a birthday card. The 'birthday' sentiment is from the Stampin' Up!® 2005 stamp set called Sincere Salutations.
* The wave is the 'metallic' for this challenge and I hope it qualifies. Its die cut from the Blue Foils Specialty Paper, #159983 using the Waves Dies, #158840
*** Click here to shop the Waves Of The Ocean Collection. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135. Then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card next month. March host Code is KDU2GMVJ
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. -Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
* Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
Please visit the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog by clicking on the image below.
|Click the image to visit #rrcb177|
The Waves Of The Ocean Collection includes a stamp set and dies that will be available in the upcoming Annual Catalogue this May. However,......
* Waves Of The Ocean Designer Series Paper, #159982
* Blue foils Specialty Paper, # 159983
* Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels, # 159396
* will only be available while supplies last
Click the image below to watch the Stampin' Up!® YouTube Video showcasing this terrific collection
|Click the image to watch the YouTube Video|
Enjoy & have a super day!
Wow, Lesley, this is such a fun card! You've married old and new perfectly, I have to say! I JUST remember this funny shark, lol, how cool to add him to the gorgeous new Waves suite! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!ReplyDelete
Thx so very much Heather for your enthusiasm and lovely compliment. I love my old stamps so I think I'm going to love playing on this blog. Thanks for inspiration!Delete
That metallic wave is amazing! Love the mix of old and new. Do keep playing with us, we love new friends. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DTReplyDelete
Thank you so very much for the welcome Claire and your lovely compliment! Thanks for the inspiration :)Delete
I love how you combined the shark, sentiment and those awesome papers and dies! A perfect blending of old and new! So happy you played with us at the Retro Rubber Challenge this week!ReplyDelete
Thank you very much LeAnne, I was so happy to use this fab little shark again. Thx for visiting, sharing your kind words and for the inspiration challenge. :)Delete