Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by LeAnne's Sketch challenge over at The Paper Players blog, a perfect sketch for using DSP. Please click on either my card or the #PP584 image to visit their blog and enjoy the inspiration.
|Click my card to visit #PP584 challenge|
Assembly & Trix:
* Stamp the leaf with Just Jade Ink on Just Jade cardstock and die cut to create a background for the sentiment using the Artfully Layered bundle (stamps & dies) #157761
* This piece of Artfully Composed DSP, #157750 has a directional pattern, (at least to my eye it does). So the **Trix is to make sure the bold pattern of the dsp flows in the same direction as the big leaf die cut layer, on this card, it's horizontal.
***Trix, cut the DSP @ 4 1/2 x 3, then cut into three 1 1/2 inch pieces. Remember to keep them in order when adhering them to the card base.
* Adhere the strips of DSP to a piece of Flowering Fields DSP, #157670 . I hoped the little dots on the pattern would relate to the Artistry Blooms Sequins, #152477
* The sentiment is stamped with Just Jade ink and is from On The Horizon stamp set, #157770
* The card base is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card. Please use the monthly Host Code when your online order is $60 - $135 and then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card the following month. March Host Code KDU2GMVJ
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
*Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
Please click on the #PP584 image below to visit their blog challenge
|Click the image to visit #PP584 Challenge|
Savings are in Bloom!
~ ends in 2 days! ~
|Click the image to shop the Savings!|
Enjoy & have a super day!
Love the subtle details you added to this pretty card...the sequins and gold cord are fun surprises! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!ReplyDelete
Thanks LeAnne for your lovely compliment! Thanks for the inspiration :)Delete
So pretty, Lesley! Those sparkly sequins are the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete