Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by LeAnne's Sketch challenge over at The Paper Players blog, a perfect sketch for using DSP. Please click on either my card or the #PP584 image to visit their blog and enjoy the inspiration.
|Click my card to visit #PP584 challenge|
Assembly & Trix:
* Stamp the leaf with Just Jade Ink on Just Jade cardstock and die cut to create a background for the sentiment using the Artfully Layered bundle (stamps & dies) #157761
* This piece of Artfully Composed DSP, #157750 has a directional pattern, (at least to my eye it does). So the **Trix is to make sure the bold pattern of the dsp flows in the same direction as the big leaf die cut layer, on this card, it's horizontal.
***Trix, cut the DSP @ 4 1/2 x 3, then cut into three 1 1/2 inch pieces. Remember to keep them in order when adhering them to the card base.
* Adhere the strips of DSP to a piece of Flowering Fields DSP, #157670 . I hoped the little dots on the pattern would relate to the Artistry Blooms Sequins, #152477
* The sentiment is stamped with Just Jade ink and is from On The Horizon stamp set, #157770
* The card base is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card. Please use the monthly Host Code when your online order is $60 - $135 and then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card the following month. March Host Code KDU2GMVJ
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
*Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
Please click on the #PP584 image below to visit their blog challenge
|Click the image to visit #PP584 Challenge|
Savings are in Bloom!
~ ends in 2 days! ~
|Click the image to shop the Savings!|
Enjoy & have a super day!