Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is for three challenges! The Global Design Project Challenge #330 provides a super great sketch challenge for the card layout. The Paper Players #578 Challenge was to use So Saffron, Mint Macaron & Bermuda Bay on a card. And finally a new challenge for me called the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge (SUOC) #295, was to Heat Emboss. Please click on their images below to visit their challenge blogs and soak in the inspiration!
* The flowers from the *free Sale-A-Bration Friendly Hello Stamp Set are heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder on a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 Shimmery White cardstock layer.
* The flowers are then water coloured with So Saffron and the leaves with Mint Macaron. The colour will resist the embossed areas, leaving colour just on the Shimmery cardstock, to create a delicate design.
* Bermuda Bay is added as the all over colour, and you'll notice the depth of colour changes throughout creating an interesting water colour background.
* The watercoloured layer is adhered to a 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 So Saffron cardstock layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue), then added to the Mint Macaron embossed layer with dimensionals.
* The Mint Macaron Layer is embossed first with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder #156505 and adhered to a Mint Macaron card base with glue.
* The ribbon detail is the Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim #149593 coloured with a Mint Macaron Stampin' Blend Marker and adhered with glue dots. The Art Gallery Stamp Set #154421 sentiment is stamped in Mint Macaron and adhered with dimensionals.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card. And please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135. then I can send you a little thank you in the mail with your thank you card next month. February's Host Code is NZTFGAXF
Please visit the Global Design Project by clicking on their image below
|Click the image to visit #GDP330|
Please visit The Paper Players by clicking on their image below
|Click the image to visit #PP578|
Please click on the Stampin' Up! Only blog by clicking on the image below
|Click the image to visit #SUOC295|
Enjoy & have a super day!