Hello and thanks for visiting!
The challenge this week at TGIF Challenges is a 'Product Challenge' using Pastels. The team asked, "have you used them", and since my answer was No, I had to get busy and learn, and I love them! I'm so happy I accepted the challenge and fit it into my busy week.
Next, I needed a sketch, and my go to is Freshly Made Sketches. Cecile has created this weeks sketch, please see it below and visit their blog post for more creative inspiration!
Please click on TFIG Challenges image to visit their blog post and enjoy the Pastel inspiration!
|Click the image to visit #TGIF344|
Please click on the FMS Challenge image to visit their blog post and enjoy the sketch inspiration!
|Click the image to visit #FMS514|
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Fresh Freesia card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half portrait orientation)
3 3/4 x 5 Fresh Freesia Cardstock (CS)
Scrap Basic White CS & Fresh Freesia CS for the sentiment layer
Strong Of Heart Stamp Set
Highland Heather Ink
White Frayed Ribbon (coming in the New January - June Mini Catalogue)
Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
Click here to shop the supplies needed to create this card.
Click here to shop the Strong Of Heart Stamp Set retiring at the end of December.
Assembly & Trix:
* Stamp the heart using VersaMark ink on the Fresh Freesia CS layer
* Shave off a bit of the pastel onto a scrap piece pf paper and dab with the sponge dauber then dab onto the VersaMark image.
* Stamp the little hearts as per the sketch.
* Flick the brush tip of the Wink Of Stella around the little hearts.
* Stamp the sentiment using Highland Heather ink and adhere to a sliver of Fresh Freesia using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Fray the ribbon more by cutting it in half lengthwise and then pulling the threads on all sides.
* Adhere the sentiment layer to the ribbon layer with glue and set aside to dry. ***Trix, lay a clear block on top of the ribbon while the glue sets.
* Adhere the sentiment layer to the card with glue.
Enjoy and have a super day!