Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
I love it when I can take a simple layout and use it in different ways. Do you notice anything familiar about this card? It's the same layout I used for the Arctic Bears card for Kylie's Highlights Gallery on Dec 6th. Isn't it neat how simply changing the paper and stamp set creates a completely different card. I encourage you to try this 'Trix', and mix it up. Make two cards, change the layers &/or their placement on the card. The dsp for this card is on the right, the cardstock from my Dec 6th card was on the left, same measurements.
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic White card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/4 folded in half portrait orientation)
2 1/2 x 4 1/4 Sweet Stockings DSP Item #156281
3 x 4 Painted Christmas DSP Item #156292
3/4 x 3 1/2 Basic White Cardstock (CS) for the sentiment
3 x 3 Basic White CS for the leaf die cut.
*Retiring* Arctic Bears stamp set Item #156428
Christmas Season Bundle Item #156801
Inks: Evening Evergreen & Soft Succulent
Pearl Basic Jewels
Bakers Twine Essentials Pack
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
***Click here to shop the supplies used for this card on Lesley's online Stampin' Up!® store
Assembly & Trix:
* Adhere the first layer of DSP to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Adhere the second layer with glue. ***Trix, use grid paper to line up the layers of dsp on the card to get evenly spaced overlapping layers.
* Stamp the leaf from Christmas Season stamp set in either Evening Evergreen or Soft Succulent and die cut using the coordinating Seasonal Labels dies.
* Stamp the sentiment from the Arctic Bears stamp set using the same colour as the leaf stamp, on the 3/4 inch wide sentiment strip and adhere to the card with dimensionals.
* Adhere the leaf to the sentiment layer with glue. ***Trix, add a bit of bling if you wish using Wink of Stella Glitter brush.
* Tie a small bow with White Bakers Twine and adhere to the leaf with a glue dot.
* Embellish with Pearl Basic Jewels.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.
Blog Hop Links