Hello and thanks for visiting!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
The Thank You card I've created for my customers this month is called a 'Gate Fold' card. I hope it inspires you to use your beautiful DSP and create a pile of cards this season. The DSP is cut in 3x4 pieces - you can create 12 cards from 1 sheet of DSP - What?!?! - yes really - it is a super convenient way to maximize your DSP. Personally I love the big border of cardstock, it creates a bold focal image and shows how perfectly the DSP and cardstock coordinates, and it's a cost effective way to create multiple cards. Enjoy!
Oh and I almost forgot Cardstock is on sale starting tomorrow - woohoo - the Seasonal Sale starts Nov. 16th -18th Click here to shop the sale
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock (CS)
3 1/8 x 4 1/8 Soft Succulent CS layer
3 x 4 Painted Christmas DSP
4 1/2 x 1 1/2 Basic White CS for the label
4 x 5 1/4 Basic White CS for inside layer
Welcoming Woods stamp set
Painted Christmas stamp set
Real Red Sheer Ribbon
Real Red Ink
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Assembly & Trix:
* Score the Evening Evergreen card base at 3 and 8 1/2
* Adhere the DSP to the Soft Succulent layer with Multipurpose Liquid glue (glue)
* Adhere one side of Soft Succulent & DSP layer to the card base.
* Die cut the label from the Eden Dies using Basic White CS then stamp the greeting using Real Red ink. ***Trix, usually I recommend stamping first and then die cutting, however with a longer greeting it's important to cut first and then stamp to line up the greeting perfectly. Measure 1st by laying your stamp on the die to see if it fits.
* Adhere the Real Red Sheer Ribbon to the back of the label with glue and set aside to dry, then adhere to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Embellish with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
* Decorate the inside of the card with the Holly berries from the Painted Christmas stamp set using Real Red ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.
Blog Hop Links
Please click the image to shop my online store
|Click here to shop Lesley's Online Store|
*****Please remember to use the Host Code G6FBHW3E when your shopping cart is $60 or greater and then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with this customer thank you card in the month of December*****
Enjoy & have a super day!