Hello, thx so much for visiting! The Global Design Project (GDP) for this past week was a Theme Challenge - Treats! I discovered I don't have many "treat" or food related stamp sets, (that will need to change with the new catty ;) ha ) Anyway, I decided to use the fabulous Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper (dsp) and play along. This paper has been a go to for me for weeks now - the paper literally does all the work - it is a luscious treat!
Stampin' UP!® (SU) is always challenging us to create "Simple Stamping Projects" easily replicatable projects. This month SU challenged us to use Stamps (S); Ink (I); Paper (P) = SIP & Designer Series Paper - so hello Ice Cream Parlor dsp! and #simplestamping
Here's the card details:
5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Blackberry Bliss card stock (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half to create a landscape orientation)
* Blackberry Bliss stripe dsp, first layer, 4 1/8 x 3 3/4
* Ice cream cone layer dsp, second (top) layer, 3 7/8 x 4 1/4
* Sentiment is from "Happiest of Birthdays" stamp set on a 1 x 3 inch strip using Blackberry Bliss ink
* The Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon is folded twice and adhered to the back of the sentiment strip and then attached to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals
* The bling is the gorgeous Artistry Blooms Sequins
Enjoy & have a super day!